Did someone else face issue today while getting ticks ?

nkr
Hi, it seemed that my code failed to get ticks in the morning today whereas it was running fine till yesterday. Did anyone else face similar issue today ?
  • rakeshr
    it seemed that my code failed to get ticks in the morning today whereas it was running fine till yesterday.
    Can you let us know, more about this? Was there any exception thrown? Was there an issue connecting to Websocket connection or only subscribing to specific token?
    We haven't encounetred any issue at our end.
  • nkr
    nkr edited April 2021
    Hi, It happened for all the tokens for which I had T1 positions. Since so many days code was running fine I had commented out the debug statements. I am unable to figure out the reason, have been trying out since morning. However I am sure that
    1. Websocket was connected as the day-end report was generated by my code and it is correct.
    2. My app did not crash (As day end report was generated.)
    3. App was running fine since last 20+ working days without any manual intervention so I doubt its an code issue
    4. Only the function that gets called when tick data is received failed to get triggered (meaning ticks were not received.)
    5. Websocket was never disconnected during the day. (I still had debug statements there.)
    6. My available balance, positions and margins were fetched fine so it was not an access token issue.
    I am still trying to figure out what went wrong today.