Data Feed Issue

Bhaskar
Dear Team,
From Past two days, i could not able to get the roll over data for diffrent time frame..
Example if i want to fetch the data for Axisbank from 12 pm to 12.15 pm, i am getting out put for 9.15 am 9.30 am and the same holds good for all other time frame 30 min, one hour. Even i have checked for commodity also and result is i am getting fir 15 min to first 1 hr time frame data for any of the query from my code

Rows = Kite.GetHistData(Exch, TrdSymbol, TInterval, fromdate, ToDate)
Tinterval is 5MINUTE ,10MINUTE ,15MINUTE ,30MINUTE etc
and fromdate and ToDate are teh paramenters for time start and end time.
Kindly let me know is there is any issue in data stroage box (SAN Box) or where any changes in query..

Regards
Sreenath
  • HowUTrade
    @Bhaskar
    Are you using KiteNet.dll of Howutrade?
  • Bhaskar
    yes i am using kitenet.dll from howutrade
  • Bhaskar
    Dear Team,
    Today also i am having issue with OHLC data, I have subscribed for API and data, without getting proper data, i cant do anything !!!!, Whom to escalate in zerodha for this issue, if this is not addressed then its waste of paying amount to data subscription.
    Please kindly let me know to whom i need to address this issue?????

Regards
    Sreenath
  • Bhaskar
    I am attaching today OHLC data, as i have written program
    for data fetch for every 15,30, and 60 min , i need to get latest OHLC data, but i will get the same data of first 15, 30 and 60 min for the entire day, Please find enclosed screen shot.

Regards
    Sreenath
  • HowUTrade
    @Bhaskar
    We have done few changes, pls download and install latest KiteNet.dll from https://howutrade.in/downloads/

Pls note, if your date param has only 'Date' part, then data will be fetched for the entire day.
    If it contains 'Time' part, then data will be fetched for the time slot passed.

Example:
    To get today's all 5minute candle till now
    Rows = Kite.GetHistData(Exch, TrdSymbol, "5minute", Today, Today)

To get today's 5minute candle from 09:25:00 to 09:30:59 (2 bars)
    Rows = Kite.GetHistData(Exch, TrdSymbol, "5minute", Today.AddHours(9).AddMinutes(25), Today.AddHours(9).AddMinutes(30).AddSeconds(59))
  • Bhaskar
    Thanks, Issue is resolved after updating Kitenet.dll latest version.
    Request support team to intimate us well in advance in case of any updates, so that there will not be any issues for us in continuity of the services or program.
    Regards
    Bhaskar