Expired Options Transactions

vkasthala
Hi,

We are building a trade journal and analytics tool called CueTrade. In order to see the stats and insights, users are expected to download trade history files from Zerodha console and upload in CueTrade.

Here’s my question:
I noticed that options that were expired are NOT reflected in the trade book. My question is from where can we get the data on the expired options? Would they be visible in the Executed Orders page at the end of the day?

Does the KiteConnect Orders API include expired option records as part of its response?

Appreciate the help.

Regards,
Venkat
  • rakeshr
    I noticed that options that were expired are NOT reflected in the trade book
    Are you referring to the trade book downloaded from https://console.zerodha.com/reports/tradebook ?
    It should contain all trades, including that of the expired contract. You can contact here, for other non-API-related queries.
  • vkasthala
    Yes Rakesh, I am referring to trade book downloaded from the console. I tested it myself and don't see the expired option trade in the tradebook file. Do you know of any other ways to get the expired option trade data?
  • rakeshr
    It's available fine in the console tradebook exported file. For more details, you can contact here.