504 Gateway Time-out on developers.kite.trade

MAG
MAG edited July 3 in General
@sujith @rakeshr
JFYI I am getting a 504 Gateway Time-out on developers.kite.trade since the past 5-10 minutes
Seems to be a Nginx reverse proxy config issue.
  • kakush30

Same here.
  • MAG
    Just started working. Lost the first few minute ticks.
  • MAG
    @sujith is there are update on this? What happened and how can this be avoided in the future.
  • vukumail
    I am also asking the same question but there is no response from them. In past 4 days, it has happened twice.
    We are paying 2k for API charges, not free.
  • MAG
    @sujith @rakeshr @Kailash The fact that it was rectified is not enough.

Isnt there any monitoring/checks before market opens to ensure that all services are working fine?
    Today it was 9:19 when I finally was able to access the developers console and then create the access token. By that time I had lost the initial ticks and the entire day has gone waste because data is not clean.

I can understand about the recent cloudflare issue or a leased line outage which is beyond your control. But this should be very much within your control.
  • vukumail
    On my other same query they closed saying that "it was rectified immediately". It was fixed after market opening.
    This is not the way how discussion should be closed at the first place. @rakeshr
  • vukumail
    Do a proper RCA, share with us what happened & what are the steps taken so that it won't happen in future.
  • Dom51
    Hello there, I have faced this issue too. Like sometimes I log in then this error appears.
    "504error" Is there any update regarding 'kite' or the team working on the site for improvements?
    Does anyone know the latest news?