Close button/link missing in in-line popup, login form

fortunetrail
I've integrated Kite Publisher on my mobile web-site. I'm testing the mobile web-site, on my desktop, using Chrome.

I'm generating buttons dynamically using Java script.

When the user clicks on the generated button, the popup renders, showing the login form. However, there is no close/exit button on this form.

Without a close/exit button, it is not possible to dismiss the login form and go back to my mobile web-site.
  • sujith
    Hi @fortunetrail,
    Once you click on publisher button a pop-up is opened, it is like a new window. A user can close pop-up to dismiss it or continue to log in.
    You can check example for publisher button here.
  • fortunetrail
    Hi @sujith:

On an Android smartphone, using Chrome, the pop-up occupies the entire page. Unlike the desktop browser, the mobile browser does not show the popup's frame. Content occupies the entire space. So, one cannot see the address-bar and the minimize, maximize and close buttons.

What if somebody launches the popup and then decides not to trade. He is stuck with the popup that does not offer, either a close button, or a back button.

Try opening kite.trade/publisher-demo on your smartphone browser. You'll see what I mean.
  • fortunetrail
    What I mean was ...
    Try opening https://kite.trade/publisher-demo on your smartphone browser and click on any button. You'll see what I mean.
  • sujith
    Hi @fortunetrail,
    We​ will look into this.