Rainmatter/Zerodha Support

traderx
Yesterday there was an issue with data and there was no way for me to communicate to zerodha or rainmatter that there was a problem.

There is no phone number and when I called the zerodha office they said that I had to contact Rainmatter.

Please provide us a phone number or way we can get in touch with tech support if case there are issues like the one that happened yesterday.

This is not a free service.
  • Matti
    Hey @traderx, we don't provide phone support for the Kite Connect APIs. You can, however, write to [email protected] with your concerns. Regarding the issue with data yesterday, this was across brokers/platforms as the issue was at the exchange itself.
  • traderx
    @Nikhil.A ... im not sure how this was from the exchange itself.

Please see the response from @sujith
    "
    There was some corrupted data in the system which was cleared today. It happened to all the scrips. We have informed data team to monitor so that this won't happen again. You may clear yesterday's data and re-fetch that. "
  • sujith
    @traderx,
    It was corrupted because exchange sent corrupted market depth data. That is the reason market was shut for 3 hours that day. We had updated as and when we got news from exchange on our Bulletin.
This discussion has been closed.