Open Position MTM

mastertrader21
Hi @sujith ,
When I am developing a webportal for retail client, I am made aware that I will not be able to use real time prices from Zerodha API and showcase it to clients and hence I will need to work with some NSE authorised vendor for the same. Assuming i am not subscribing any real time data then in case can I still fetch P&L or MTM on realtime basis as it is calculated now on kite and showcase it to client.
  • mastertrader21
    Hello @sujith ,
    Will need your assistance for the query above.
  • sujith
    Hi @mastertrader21,
    I am not sure about compliance related stuff. Can you email talk(at)rainmatter.com? Someone from compliance will check and get back to you.
  • mastertrader21
    Thanks @sujith ,
    My assumption here is as you are providing the MTM from Zerodh as described in
    https://kite.trade/docs/connect/v1/#holdings

check the response attribute of pnl (which provides pnl for the stock) and hence even though I am not subscribing to realtime data feed, I am only fetching the final outcome and not the real-time data.
  • sujith
    Hi @mastertrader21,
    I would always say yes if data is available then use it. But I have no knowledge about the compliance around this as I'm a developer. Again, do write to talk(at)rainmatter.com and the relevant people will get in touch with you.