Has anyone implemented automating the request token generaration?

Shaha
Dear Friends,

Currently i need to wake up daily morning just to login and put request token in the code and start my script.
Usually it is between 7 am to 9 am. But as most of the time i work during the night, sometimes till 5 in the morning, for back-testing and optimizing my strategies. So, sometimes it becomes very difficult to be awake early in the morning for starting my script.

Wanted to know if any of you guys have implemented some way to automate this part, such that i may trigger login in the morning around 7:30 am and then on trigger the request token is extracted and used for the rest of the day?

Probable solution may be using some kind of browser automation(guess...!) like selenium, beautifulsoup, etc?

Has anyone implemented any such automating the request token generaration? If so, please share your thought.

If my strategies gave good returns for continuous 6 months, my close friends and family are considering using it for trading through their account, and would probably leave it on to me to start the script daily morning. If that so happens, Login and extracting the request token will be a bigger overhead /bottleneck that time.

Any solutions/suggestions/ideas pls?

I am planning to put my code on webserver or cloud in future and run uninterupted. It will serve dual purpose. Firstly it will make the process run autonomously without my need for months(And i may plan some days out on a holiday). Secondly, it will prevent me from constantly disturbing the code by making frequent changes in the once stable code. (Human tendency -always looking for something better).

Any solutions/suggestions/ideas pls?
  • sujith
    Hi @Shaha,
    It is mandatory by the exchange that a trader has to log in manually at least once a day.
    We don't recommend automating login.
This discussion has been closed.