Route not found error

Ntra
Hi,
I am trying to place bracket order with following parameters,

For a while I was getting invalid token error. The error message is really poor and does not give any information about what went wrong. I am suspicious about squareoff_value, stoploss_value and trailing_value. But even simplistic value assignment is not working.

If I change variety to regular it works okay.

But now I have started seeing this "Route not found" error. What is this and how to fix it?
  • tonystark
    @Ntra, are you using official python client?
  • Ntra
    I have installed it using pip install kiteconnect,

I have removed the localpath info below.

Requirement already satisfied: kiteconnect in \programs\python\python36-32\lib\site-packages
    Requirement already satisfied: requests in \programs\python\python36-32\lib\site-packages (from kiteconnect)
    Requirement already satisfied: six in \programs\python\python36-32\lib\site-packages (from kiteconnect)
    Requirement already satisfied: websocket-client in \programs\python\python36-32\lib\site-packages (from kiteconnect)
    Requirement already satisfied: certifi>=2017.4.17 in \programs\python\python36-32\lib\site-packages (from requests->kiteconnect)
    Requirement already satisfied: urllib3<1.23,>=1.21.1 in \programs\python\python36-32\lib\site-packages (from requests->kiteconnect)
    Requirement already satisfied: idna<2.7,>=2.5 in \programs\python\python36-32\lib\site-packages (from requests->kiteconnect)
    Requirement already satisfied: chardet<3.1.0,>=3.0.2 in \programs\python\python36-32\lib\site-packages (from requests->kiteconnect)
  • sujith
    We tried with same params and it seems to be working fine.
    Can you paste your code?
  • tahseen
    @Ntra Are you behind a proxy ?
  • thecfguy.com
    For me I was passing "BO" instead of "bo" was causing this issue. Just for someone to help.