Kite is a minimalistic, intuitive, responsive, light, yet powerful trading applicatio offered by Zerodha. Bandwidth consumption of less than 0.5 Kbps for a full marketwatch, extensive charting with over 100 indicators and 15+ chart types, millisecond order placements, and more. Kite is used by over 6 million active clients and processes over 7 million trades a day with no hiccups.
Once an account is opened, a welcome email will be delivered to the email address that was registered during the account opening process. Tap on the Login now button to get started.
The page will be redirected to set up the password and Two Factor Authentication (2FA). To learn more, see How to reset the password on the Kite app?
To log in to the Kite app, follow these steps:
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Enter the OTP received on SMS and email.
- Tap on Enable now on Enable 2FA Security screen.
- Enter the device lock. To know how to enable device lock on the device, see How to enable device lock on mobile?
The Kite app can be personalised by setting up a profile picture. To set a profile picture, follow these steps:
- Tap on User ID.
- Tap on the profile pic icon beside the user ID.
- Tap on the icon again.
- Tap on Take a photo or Select a photo.
The password can also be reset from the Account section by following these steps:
- Tap on Profile in the Account section.
- Tap on Manage beside Password & Security.
- Enter the current and new passwords and tap on Submit.
After the password reset, Zerodha sends a confirmation email and SMS to ensure that the reset was not performed by a third party.