Trade response

vikas_kite
vikas_kite edited July 2021 in .Net API client
Hi ,
Suppose I have placed a buy limit order If there is no seller or best sell price is present in the market for placed buy price then what will happened ?

Would placed order be in pending state ? If yes then how will application get the trade response after price meet .

please suggest
Sorry for my broken English .
  • vikas_kite
    Anyone please reply .
  • sujith
    sujith edited July 2021
    If a LIMIT order is not executed or partially executed then the status will be OPEN and once there is a trade on the order, you will receive an update on Websockets API and postbacks.
    You can use that as an event and fetch orderbook to check the latest status and filled quantity.
  • vikas_kite
    How can i set up postabacks and what will be url for websocket connection ?
    Please send me any docs or link .
  • sujith
    You can check out the documentation here.
  • vikas_kite
    As i can see mentioned document -
    For individual developers, Postbacks over WebSocket is recommended, where, orders placed for a particular user anywhere, for instance, web, mobile, or desktop platforms, are sent.

but no info about web socket url connection
  • vikas_kite
    As mentioned in document , With the implementation of Ticker only i can get the postbacks update right ?
  • rakeshr
    For individual developers, Postbacks over WebSocket is recommended, where, orders placed for a particular user anywhere, for instance, web, mobile, or desktop platforms, are sent.
    As mentioned in document , With the implementation of Ticker only i can get the postbacks update right ?
    Yes, you can use websocket postback update. Refer to the documentation here.