Trade Id for trade and what is parent id

vikas_kite
Hi ,

Do kite send trade id for complete trade ?
What is the need of ParentOrderId ?
  • vikas_kite
    What is status for partial filled order ?
  • sujith
    Please spend 10 minutes reading documentation and save everyone's time.

Kite Connect provides a way to fetch trades of an order. You can check out the documentation here.

Parent order id is for cover order wherein it is used to map between second leg and first leg order.

A partially filled order will have status as OPEN and the filled quantity will be a non-zero value.
  • vikas_kite
    I already read the document but i am implementing with .net api . So there am not getting trade id on websocket update for each trade .
  • vikas_kite
    trade id should come in websocket order update update as well . Please correct me if i am wrong
  • vikas_kite
    vikas_kite edited July 2021
    What if i place a limit as market order , will kite send open status or direct filled / Complete status ?
  • vikas_kite
    As you said partial filled order status will be open but I got status as UPDATE for partial filled order and filled quantity was non zero . Can we get last filled price and last filled quantity ?
  • sujith
    You can check out the struct here.
    Both postbacks and websocket update has same structure.
    You need to use postback as an event to fetch orderbook and check the latest order details.
  • vikas_kite
    @sujith ,
    Hi ,
    Do kite sends last fill price and last filled quantity ?
    And I got partial fill update after complete fill update over web socket order update event . Why this happened , i should get complete fill after all partial update right ?

Can we get last fill price and quantity on each partial fill update and complete update over websocket order update event ?

please suggest
  • sujith
    You can check out FAQs here.