NRML orders via Google Sheets

Anil_Kariwala
Is it not possible to place NRML orders via Google sheets? Or is it exclusively only for CNC / MIS orders?
  • sujith
    Kite Connect does support placing all kinds of orders. Can you give us the logs of what is the error you see while making the API call?
  • Anil_Kariwala
    Would it work with the Free Publisher API also? I think Kite Connect is the paid API
  • rakeshr
    You will have to build this feature of order placement via Google sheets at your end via Publisher or kite connect APIs. We don't provide this order placement via google sheets out of the box.
  • Anil_Kariwala
    I tried again to place the order via Publisher api the same way as I m doing for CNC trades. The following is the error message i m getting:
    {"status":"error","message":"No valid orders found in payload.","data":null,"error_type":"InputException"}
  • Anil_Kariwala
    What should I enter in the INSTRUMENT header if I wish to place an order for the following:
    BHARTIARTL AUG 570 CE
  • rakeshr
    {"status":"error","message":"No valid orders found in payload.","data":null,"error_type":"InputException"}
    You are requesting the wrong order payload. You need to re-check all order fields. Refer to the documentation here for the order request param.
    BHARTIARTL AUG 570 CE
    You will have to send, Tradingsymbol of the instrument for tradingsymbol field. Trading symbol for above would be: BHARTIARTL21AUG570CE.
    You can find instrument-related detail using this API.