Intraday EQ stocks list

D11458
Hello @rakeshr @sujith

Not sure if this is right forum, but I would like to know if there is any list of stocks eligible for intraday trading that users can access and that list is constantly refreshed (ie AGM etc filtered out).

I remember I had raised this in the past and was directed to zerodha utilities page but that list does not cover all intraday tradeable stocks and nor is it refreshed by zerodha I assume.
The reason why I am raising it is because daily we see so many stocks actually intraday eligible (and not part of utilities MIS eligible stocks list), so to confirm if we can trade them intraday we need to manually add script and attempt to place order by that time prices go up & down and lose important entry points. Unless there is another efficient way!
  • sujith
    The sheet linked on utils section of the website is updated by RMS everyday.
    Can you let us know which instrument are you referring to?
  • D11458
    Hi Sujith - Example DALMIASUG, we can do intraday in this stock. And there are a lot more like these not covered in that sheet.
  • sujith
    DALMIASUG is a part of illiquid instruments list, you can check here. It is present in the list of illiquid scrips.
  • D11458
    Ya I see that in that separate list of illiquid instruments as ASM, still I see it is intraday tradeable-
    However my point is, could we have a single list that shows all stocks intraday (perhaps highlight ASM, GSM among them to make investors beware).

There are some illiquid instruments that are blocked for intraday so why the above one DALMIASUG is still tradeable, that creates confusion for me.
  • D11458
    D11458 edited August 2021
    Let me put my question the other way - If I want to execute MIS type intraday trade without leverage just like a plain CNC trade, is it possible? or by default MIS type will put me into leveraged trade only
  • sujith
    Unfortunately with the current setup, we can't make changes to the sheets or the format of the sheets.
    We will find a better solution in the future.

MIS product will by default have the leverage if provided for that by us or else you will need full margins.
    For some instruments, if MIS is not allowed then you will have to try with product CNC.
  • D11458
    D11458 edited August 2021
    That’s ok, the thread can be closed. Thanks