How to get event stocks in kite connect

narayanan
In Kite, we are able to see some stocks which are having event word next to stock symbol.
How to get the list of event stocks via API.
In Case if you are not able to provide via API, can I get some where from zerodha site. I mean a list of event stocks ?
How you are adding event word next to stock and same way we need to have some list not Individual ?
  • rakeshr
    Fundamental info is provided by smallcase. We don't have any api for this but you can track all corporate action here.
  • narayanan
    This list does not have result or event related information. If we see today there are stocks like ASHOKLEY,COALINDIA,PFC,HAL and ZEEL are added with event. If I am able to get these details by any file or Webpage or API will be useful.
  • sujith
    @narayanan,
    It is a feature exclusive to Kite web and app as of now.
  • narayanan
    Can you please look out the opportunity to make this information shared for Kite Connect user.
    Either provide through web page or API.
  • narayanan
    @sujith Can you consider my request and take it forward to your team to provide event stocks through web page or API.
  • sujith
    I am afraid we can't provide this as of now.
  • narayanan
    @sujith: Sure I can understand. Please keep in the request for next release kite connect.
    Details like what event may require more effort but just TradingSymbol and event or not may require less time in any web page or excel anywhere they maintain would be good.
  • MW5790
    @sujith the excel you shared does not have Dividends as part of corporate action can you check on that
  • sujith
    We only update the corporate actions that affect holdings here. Only extra-ordinary dividends affect holdings Hence only those are included in that sheet.