Multiple Exceptions while placing orders on Thursday(21-Oct)

gaurmmec
gaurmmec edited October 2021 in Python client
@sujith @rakeshhr Yesterday was very disappointing, whole day we were getting exceptions from Zerodha. Expiry is a critical day for us, we cannot afford technical issues from zerodha end. We were getting consistent issues on my multiple accounts. Few Exceptions mentioned below, Account Ids : OE8733, TT4392:

[{"errorDesc": "DataException", "transid": "1", "sorderid": "39400_CE_BUY_0", "statusMessage": "Error parsing response (kitetrade-oms)."}, 502]

{"errorDesc": "NO_FILLED_ORDER", "brokerErrorCode": 504, "brokerErrorDesc": "NetworkException : Order request timed out. Please check the order book and confirm before placing again."}

I cannot express the disappointment getting failure mails for 5 minutes while squaring off trades. Finally I had to login to zerodha portal to squareoff, whats the use of APIs then.

I am hoping you will take this seriously Kindly don't respond by saying everything working fine at our end.

Rest of the days I normally don't encounter these issues but yesterday was pathetic.

P.S. It was not happening with all accounts. Kindly do check logs for above mentioned accounts.