Not able to fetch data for last couple of days

Vishi
Hi Team,

I have not been able to fetch the daily data as well as historical data for last couple of days, always get connection error and connection exception, please take a look.

Vishi
  • Vishi
    Guys,

Can you please take a look, not working today morning as well.

• Vivek
    @Vishi Can you please tell us from date, to date, periodicity you are setting while fetching?
  • Vishi
    instruments/historical/257801/day?from=2014-01-01&to=2017-01-27
  • Vishi
    @vivek can you please take a look dates are

from=2014-01-01 to=2017-01-27
  • Vivek
    @Vishi Are you trying to fetch minute candles? If you are then it won't work because you can fetch minute candles for maximum of 30days only.
  • Vishi
    Vishi edited January 2017
    @vivek I am not trying to fetch minute candles, pasting the request again

instruments/historical/257801/day?from=2014-01-01&to=2017-01-27

It's daily candles
  • sujith
    Hi @Vishi,
    We have data for Nifty fin service only till 2 FEB 2015. You can change "from" date and try.
    We will populate old data soon.
  • Vishi
    Hi @vivek , @sujith

I am tired of you guys not taking the issue seriously and giving top of the head responses. I have downloaded the data before using aforementioned dates and for all stocks in Nifty.

Please get back to me quickly with the correct response or I will escalate the matter.

• Vishi
    Hi @nitin,

I would like to bring to your attention the pathetic service provided by your guys @vivek, @sujith.
    They have not understood the problem and failed to provide me with a solution.

It has wasted a whole week of mine. Initially I was patient, but it has gone too far. I request you to either refund the money I have paid to subscribe for (Rs 4000) trading and historical data api's or extend it for an another month, but first of all fix the issue immediately.
  • nithin
    @Vishi , everything is working normally last two days. For which scrip/contract are you trying to pull the historical data? We don't have end of day/daily candles for all indices/stocks.
  • Vishi
    @nithin, I have tried removing that from the list of stocks and still doesn't work, it stops at some other scrip. I am tired of shouting at top of lungs, its really shameful. Its budget day tomorrow, and I needed that data. It has worked fine in the past. This is really sad.

• sujith
    sujith edited February 2017
    @Vishi, Populating historical data to database involves a lot of manual checks. So, it is not necessary that all scrips will have historical data from same date. Our flagship Platforms like Kite and Pi also use same historical data API. I would like to add that we don't withhold data. All the data we have can be fetched.
This discussion has been closed.