Order Status Rejected - error user/user_target not logged in

pracas
Hi,

I'm trying to place some test orders using a python script and this is the status of all the orders that get created. For testing reasons i authenticate using a browser and then copy the request_token into the code and run it. I'm logged in onto kite at the same time to view the orders created. Can you throw some light on what could be going wrong here?

Also is there a way to automate the login process from within the python code?
  • Kailash
    This should not ideally happen, but there is a possibility that a stale session from kite.zerodha.com somehow pertained. Logging out/in should've fixed it. We'll investigate this.

It's an exchange requirement that the login has to happen manually on the pre-approved Kite UI.
  • pracas
    Kailash,
    Yes a logout and login works. at the time the error occured, i was also able to place the order on http://kite.zerodha.com/ and it had the same error. i guess its an error with kite.

Once logged in manually, how long does the session stays valid?
  • Vivek
    Session will be active unless the user logins to other platform such as Pi or until the next day because sessions as flushed everyday due to exchange regulations.
  • instruritesh
    @vivek will the kite API login gets deactivated, if we login to kite.zerodha.com web UI?
  • ramonifr
    Order Status Rejected::Adapter is not ready,Why its happening!!please elobrate
  • sujith
    Hi @ramonifr,
    Please open a new thread for new queries. It might help others who are looking for the same thing.
    If I answer here, it will get buried. Please do open a new thread with this query.
This discussion has been closed.