Manage multiple clients portfolio via KiteConnect

Sandeep_Prakash
Hi Team,

Currently, I'm managing only my portfolio via KiteConnect (Java). I would like to extend this and manage a couple of more clients.
Please let me know as to how this can be done and what additional costs would I incur.

Cheers,
Sandeep
  • SRIJAN
    SRIJAN edited March 2022
    For multi-user access,you can check with the compliance team . Write to kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com. Make sure you include complete information about your product.
  • Sandeep_Prakash
    Can you please elaborate what information should be provided? Do we have to provide the strategy? I just make a few API calls.
    Also, last September I did write to them, but none got in touch. Hence I think there could have been some information missing from my end. Hence the ask.
  • SRIJAN
    SRIJAN edited March 2022
    Please elaborate @sujith Sir, @rakeshr Sir .
  • rakeshr
    Multi-user access is provided for the exchange-approved platforms which are developed to cater to masses like small-case, streak, sensibull, etc.
    You will need to mention your platform usage i.e what would you be providing to user in detail.
  • Sandeep_Prakash
    @SRIJAN and @rakeshr
    Ok so approval will be from the exchange. So that means for managing a hand-full of clients it is not possible is it not?
  • rakeshr
    So that means for managing a hand-full of clients it is not possible is it not?
    Depends on your product usage. The compliance team will be able to answer it better. You need to write at kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com.