503 service unavailable

balajibetadur
I am getting an error when I try to fetch quote data saying 'Couldn't parse the JSON response received from the server: b'

503 Service Unavailable

\nNo server is available to handle this request.\n\n''. Please help me sort this issue.
  • madanus
    Have raised the same issue in the support portal - #20230318718552 – Kite API frequent errors
    Zerodha support team is in denial - they need more instances to raise the priority on this issue.

pl use the above ticket no as a reference and create your own ticket to raise the priority on this one.

I have been facing this issue since saturday and the frequency of this error is increasing.

Man, this is killing me today.
  • joyhrs2002
    saame with me, gettig these error since morninng....
  • sujith
    This should be fixed now. Few of the users were affected by this.
  • ShanuKumar_1011
    Facing same issue
    503 Service error while trying to login
  • santhanakrishnan25
    i dont see this fixed yet
  • Lakshmi
    not yet fixed
    very very worst
  • MAG
    MAG edited December 2023
    @sujith This is still happening. Logged out and in of web interface.
    Now I cant see or add/modify to my watchlists. Its all empty.

Also this seems to be an issue limited to the kite web interface. The API seems to be working fine. At least all the calls that I am using incl order placement.
  • Sid_2019
    URGENT! @sujith @admin

Yes, I am also facing the same issue. I was able to connect intermittently, but again started giving the same error. PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!
  • MAG
    Update: Seems fixed.
  • gsx_3013
    gsx_3013 edited December 2023
    I faced this and more today again (5-Dec-2023). I had placed in GTT based SL @ 10% and the price went down but GTT didnt hit till i manually had to terminate the algo and exit the trade. stop at 30% instead of 10%. How to handle such events (was thinking of deploying the code on AWS or some place)
  • sujith
    It seems like GTT was triggered after a minute of its placement. It seems like order placed by GTT was cancelled and another order was placed.