Rgarding tick datas for historical period

subi26
I have discovered that USDINR futures were added to Zerodha's platform in February 2021. Before subscribing to Zerodha's historical API, I would like to confirm whether they provide historical data for USDINR futures prior to that date. Thank you for your assistance.
  • sujith
    We provide only day candle data for expired futures instruments. We provide day candle data from mid September 2017.
  • subi26
    Hello Sujith,
    during my previous conversation, one of your representatives informed me that your company offers minute-level data. I would like to bring your attention to the following link for further clarification: https://support.zerodha.com/tickets/20230613313953

To confirm, does this mean that I will have access to historical minute data for currently active future instruments, but only historical daily data for expired futures instruments?
  • rakeshr
    does this mean that I will have access to historical minute data for currently active future instruments, but only historical daily data for expired futures instruments?
    Yes. Go through the documentation here.
This discussion has been closed.