Struggling to Access Request Token Link for Kite API - Seeking Assistance

VGQ724
VGQ724 edited August 2023 in General
Hi,

My name is Charles, and I recently purchased the Kite API. I'm facing a bit of a challenge and was hoping someone here might be able to provide some guidance. I've been following the process outlined by Kite to obtain the request token. I've clicked on the provided link (https://kite.zerodha.com/connect/login?v=4&api_key=Q8JPzjkt8ftXgqvmXa) after replacing "api_key" with my own API key. However, I'm encountering an issue – instead of being redirected to a specific URL where I can generate the request token, I'm simply being directed to my Zerodha dashboard.

I've been at this for about a week now, trying various approaches, but unfortunately haven't had any success. I'm really eager to get this sorted out as I'm excited to start utilizing the Kite API for my projects.If anyone has encountered a similar situation or has any insights into what might be causing this redirect issue, I would greatly appreciate your help. I'm open to any suggestions or troubleshooting steps that could potentially resolve this. On a related note, if anyone has access to the contact information for Zeodha support, I would be extremely grateful if you could share it with me. Personal assistance from their support team would likely provide a faster resolution to my problem.

Thank you so much in advance for your time and assistance. Your expertise and insights would be immensely valuable to me. Looking forward to any responses and hoping for a solution soon.
  • sujith
    You seem to have set the kite web as the redirect url. You can change it to localhost or your website to fix this.
  • VGQ724
    Tried the same, not working. still getting redirected to Zerodha Dashboard.
  • rakeshr
    Is it redirecting to same URL, post updating on the developer portal as well?
    Can you try this in an incognito window? Or clear browser cache and try.
  • VGQ724
    Thanks it worked. Thanks a ton.
This discussion has been closed.