Live_Data

Zen8_ith
Hi, i am fetching live data of multiple stocks and storing . But after 15:25 I am not getting data. Is it just for upto 15:25?
  • Zen8_ith
    There is difference in the price like if at some time price on kite chart for a minute candle is between 2331.47 low and 2331.97 is high , but in live tick candle for the same minute price is 2333.35 . Can you please explain the reason?
  • rakeshr
    But after 15:25 I am not getting data. Is it just for upto 15:25?
    For EQ, Websocket streaming is till EQ market close(15:30). For an illiquid contract, there might be no ticks. You can check for few active EQ contracts.
    some time price on kite chart for a minute candle is between 2331.47 low and 2331.97 is high , but in live tick candle for the same minute price is 2333.35
    Can you let us know the instrument's name with timestamp, etc? Maybe paste a tick debug log.
  • Zen8_ith
    RELIANCE, ONGC, IRFC
  • Zen8_ith
    Have you checked onit?
  • rakeshr
    RELIANCE, ONGC, IRFC
    Can you paste debug log/timestamp log for these?
    Tick data is already available for these instruments till 15:29:59.
  • Zen8_ith
    Okay, But at my end I could not fetch the data for the same date.
  • Zen8_ith
    I am not sure How do i share that day timestamp log ?
  • sujith
    Can you enabled debug logs while initializing Kite Connect library and share the complete stack trace?

PS: Make sure to remove app and client specific tokens.
  • Zen8_ith
    Yes, I have enabled dubug logs
  • Zen8_ith
    just now i got this error
    ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
    INFO:root:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
    ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
    INFO:root:WebSocket connection thrown error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
    I am running my strategies using api . It does not show any connection isuue but i am downloading tick data using web socket every day once or twice it show this error. How to fix this ?

I used thsi piece of code to handle the error but it is also not working
    def on_error(ws, code, reason):
    logging.info("Connection error: {code} - {reason}".format(code=code, reason=reason))
    if code == 1006: # Connection was closed uncleanly
    kws.on_reconnect = on_reconnect