Web Socket

Kiran_Podgu
Firstly, I am clear with script limit 3000 which will pull the information only for 3000 script in 1 API Call. However, I want to get the data for every second and save fine on my system. Will there be any limit for call function or i can get information every second ? Kindly update update on this. ?

Secondly, I want to understand this point "You can subscribe for up to 3000 instruments on a single WebSocket connection and receive live quotes for them. Single API key can have up to 3 WebSocket connections."
How to make 3 WebSocket connection with 1 single API key. As on day, I am using only 1 API key and 1 WebSocket. I want to understand the functionality of this. So, I can split the scripts and run the program. Even I want to understand how to do it in VS code. Do I need to run the separate script for 3 WebSocket connects by different script ? Kindly update on this both functionalities ?

Thanks in Advance
  • rakeshr
    Will there be any limit for call function or i can get information every second ? Kindly update update on this. ?
    It's an websocket stream so that you will get tick stream as the exchange stream. Go through the websocket stream FAQs here.
    How to make 3 WebSocket connection with 1 single API key. As on day, I am using only 1 API key and 1 WebSocket. I want to understand the functionality of this. So, I can split the scripts and run the program.
    Yes.
  • Kiran_Podgu
    Can i have update on this please ?