How can i get future and option available stock's price

paras_chauhan
I have retrived list of all nse stock's which has available future and option.
i am getting a last price , bid , ask , yesterday close price , volume .
but all these value are not same as future and option value's of stock.
so, now i want price of future and option stocks last price , bid , ask , yesterday close price , volume
how can i get these.
  • rakeshr
    You have to filter out required future and option scrip from instrument list and store in db and then retrieve market quote of scrip using complete market quote API(documentation) or Bulk fetch API(documentation).Go through this code, to get idea about filtering of scrip from instrument list. Complete market quote API has restriction of 3 requests/second, so make sure to introduce delay in loop for fetching complete list.
  • paras_chauhan
    i had do same as you have say.
    but this did returned only current data but i want to the stocks future price
  • rakeshr
    This is because you are filtering and requesting quote for equity scrip instead you should filter required future scrip and storing on DB. And then fetch market quote of those scrip.Have look on this code,for way to filter option/future scrip.
  • sujith
    @paras_chauhan,
    You can fetch list of NSE F&O instruments by using this API. You need to send exchange value as "NFO". You need to fetch instrument token for the required instrument and use bulk fetch API or Kite ticker(Websockets) to fetch live market data.
  • paras_chauhan
    paras_chauhan edited January 2018
    Thanks Man! Is it possible to get live future data of current month through web socket?
  • sujith
    Yes, you just need to subscribe to ticks by sending instrument token.
    You can check out example here.