How to get the list of instruments?

tyamini
Hello,

After successfully login to kite using access_token. I have tried getting the list of instruments for "NSE". I have got the below exception:
print(kite.instruments(exchange="NSE"))

I want to get the list of Nifty stock futures listed NSE and the lot size of the each stock future. Please give me sample code to get ?

Warning (from warnings module):
File "C:\Users\tannirus\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\site-packages\requests\packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 821
InsecureRequestWarning)
InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html
Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\tannirus\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\threading.py", line 914, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Users\tannirus\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\threading.py", line 862, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File "C:\personal\kiteAPI\kitelogin.py", line 157, in tradeFunc
print(kite.instruments(exchange="NSE"))
File "C:\Users\tannirus\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\site-packages\kiteconnect\__init__.py", line 376, in instruments
return self._parse_csv(self._get("market.instruments", params))
File "C:\Users\tannirus\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\site-packages\kiteconnect\__init__.py", line 421, in _parse_csv
reader = csv.reader(StringIO(data.strip()))
TypeError: initial_value must be str or None, not bytes