Too many requests 429 com.zerodhatech.kiteconnect.kitehttp.exceptions.NetworkException

ankur19
@sujith I am getting below exception :smile:
Too many requests 429 com.zerodhatech.kiteconnect.kitehttp.exceptions.NetworkException
Tagged:
  • rakeshr
    @ankur19
    "Too many request " , error comes, when you try to exceed current rate limit. These are the current rate limits:
    Quote API - 1r/s
    Order place API - 5r/s
    Historical API - 3r/s
    All other endpoints - 10r/s
  • kbsbng
    Hi @rakeshr / @sujith , do these limits remain the same even as of now? Would be good if you can include these limits as part of your API documentation.
  • rakeshr
    @kbsbng
    Yeah, above limits are still intact.We will add this on our API documentation.
  • kbsbng
    @rakeshr , thanks for confirming, if a client is trading in huge number of instruments, can they request for an increase in some of these rate limits?
  • Imran
    Hii
    Rate limits cannot be increased.
    But one more app can be subscribed that will double will rate limit
  • kbsbng
    Ok, Another question @imran/@rakeshr, is the 5 r/s Order place API call limit a combined limit for both Order place and order book calls? (Say I have made 5 get order calls for different orders in the same second, would I not be able to make a place order call within the same second?)
  • rakeshr
    @kbsbng
    Is the 5 r/s Order place API call limit a combined limit for both Order place and order book calls?
    No, order API limit of 5 r/s includes Order modification/fresh order placement.
  • algobulls
    Dear sir

We can help you out with your above query, It is very much possible in our platform with more customizable options

Kindly contact: [email protected]
    Call : +91 8291474939/ +91 8879647666

Dear sir

We can help you out with the Automatic Algorithm software with more customizable options also access set your own strategy and of our clients who are ready to share there strategy

Kindly contact: [email protected]

Call : +91 8291474939/ +91 8879647666