Getting repeated Nfo tick data

zash121
During live market, why Nfo data get repeated so much even when there is no change in price.

• rakeshr
    @zash121
    Can you give us more detail ? Which APIs are you using ? Is it through websocket feeds?
  • zash121
    kite connect api python client. Yes it is through websocket feeds. I am trying to get live Nfo tick data.
  • sujith
    What mode are you subscribed to?
  • zash121
    full mode
  • sujith
    If you subscribe for full mode then you will receive data for every change in any of the market depth field.
    If you want the tick only when LTP changes then subscribe for LTP mode.
  • PJ_2018
    Does the LTP mode also provide the timestamp ?
  • sujith
    sujith edited October 2018
    Mode LTP provides 8 bytes message which contains only instrument token and LTP.
  • zash121
    thnks sujith..

Yes I want to get the data, when there is any change in market. But whats the point in getting repeated data even when there is no change in market.

For ur info, the data in above screenshot is of AJANTPHARM18OCTFUT.
  • sujith
    sujith edited October 2018
    If you have set the mode to full then you will receive data whenever there is a change in any of the fields in the full mode.
    If you feel like data is repeated then probably you should be using some other mode.
    You can check the documentation for more information.
  • sujith
    Are you consuming all the fields in the full mode?
  • zash121
    Ok, I got it, You mean even in the change in 'Timestamp' cause it to send the data. Because in the above screenshot only the 'Timestamp' field change. But I think that the timestamp generated only when there is a change in other fields.
  • sujith
    Did you check each bid and ask?
  • zash121
    Sry, I didn't get you.
  • rakeshr
    @zash121
    In case of Full Mode subscription, you will receive tick , if there is any change in 5 market depth levels of bid/offer rate or quantity.