historical data issue

rajukumarpu9
Hi Team,

I'm getting sometime no data while fetching candle data from kite historical api. I also observed that there are some data issue in candle, compared from sharekhan chart candle data and also zerodha chart is not matching with sharekhan chart , why ?

Note: - Sharekhan chart and candle data is correct in this case.

Please do let know work around of this and also if you are not able to provide the correct candle data. Please do let me know where should I look for correct candle data specially 1 min or 2 mins candle data.

Tagged:
  • sujith
    You can check out this thread to know more.
  • rajukumarpu9
    Hi Sujith,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have gone through the thread.
    I understand that it's not possible to capture tick by tick data.

but I have still question in my mind.

1. In zerodha chart market depth high low show different figure and in chart no where matches the high low

2. often found red candle shown as green and green candle shown as red in one min candle if you compare sharekhan, tradingview or any other api , your chart still show wrong candle data. if you need, will give you example of such cases.
    Note. sharekhan, tradingview and other charting plateform has same data so they are correct and their candle match with market depth data.

I can understand that the trading platform has limitation but it does not means that kite will show completely different figure than other platform.

you are charging 48K per year for api and historical data and not providing correct information.
    this is not fair.

I have another issue while calling historical data api
    Error msg : Insufficient permission for that call.

May I know what is your limitation for using the historical data api ?

Thank you.
    Raju

• rajukumarpu9
    rajukumarpu9 edited September 2019
    Please compare dhfl 9-9-2019 minute candle data with sharekhan or any other broker chart, you will notice the difference and also compare the difference between other broker chart, you will found that all other matching except zerodha.
  • rakeshr
    @rajukumarpu9
    1. In zerodha chart market depth high low show different figure and in chart no where matches the high low
    You can go through this thread.
    2. often found red candle shown as green and green candle shown as red in one min candle
    Please compare dhfl 9-9-2019 minute candle data with sharekhan or any other broker chart
    As already explained here,there can be difference in intra-day period candle on two different chart/platform but day's OHLC synched at EOD should always match.