Need help in Order Placing Process

sandy1990
We are facing issues while placing orders via zerodha api:-

1. We are developing a platform where we are advising people for trading as per our inputs
2. We want the user to place an order from our platform using zerodha (like Sensibull)

We are building a platform where users can buy/sell orders according to our advice on Zerodha
  • rakeshr
    @sandy1990
    You can write mail to us on talk(at)rainmatter.com with detailed platform flow.
  • bhanu98
    Hi @sandy1990 . Did you get solution to this? My team is also trying to build a multiuser platform and facing the same challenge. I will glad if you please explain here what rainmatter team has responded about this?
  • sujith
    @bhanu98,
    Please write to compliance at kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com with the product description. Someone from the team will review the request and get back to you.
  • bhanu98
    bhanu98 edited July 2020
    Thanks @sujith for your quick response. OK I will write to them right away.
    I have written to [email protected] detailing about our platform. We are developing an app based platform which is targeted towards mass retail traders. However, I am yet to get a reply from them.
    Can you pl suggest any other way we can connect with them to get the approval for such API where mass retail users can use our app?

Thanks
  • sujith
    @bhanu98,
    Both the email id works. Someone from the compliance will review and get back to you. This is a manual process where things need to be reviewed case by case basis. Hence it will take some time. This is the team that takes the call, even if you go from any of the available channels.
  • bhanu98
    @sujith ok Thanks for information.