created a kiteconnect account in mid of july but not able to see my app

snehasharma
hi @sujith i have created a kiteconnect api app in mid of july and forgot the email id with which i registered that time. the app is visible in kite platform but how to i login and close that app i dont want to further incur charges for next month. please help.
  • snehasharma
    it is not giving option of forgot email id its giving option of forgot password. app is visible in my kite platform and i am able to place orders as well how do we retrive the login info ?
  • snehasharma
    snehasharma edited August 2020
    the account with which i am posting is my registered email id with Zerodha and its not showing any app in this account
  • snehasharma
    #20200803552318 – is a Zerodha support ticket created for the same
  • rakeshr
    You can write to kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com for this.
  • snehasharma
    @rakeshr i have written a email to [email protected] with user details and requests. if i revoke the app access from kite.zerodha portal will i not incur charges ? what is the way to stop incuring charges for next month ?
  • rakeshr
    if i revoke the app access from kite.zerodha portal will i not incur charges ?
    No, this won't help.
    what is the way to stop incuring charges for next month?
    Only way is to login to app developer dashboard and delete the required App.
  • sujith
    @snehasharma,
    If you are referring to canceling auto-renewal then you can go to the billing section on developers console and un-link the Zerodha account from the developer account.
  • snehasharma
    @sujith from my registered email id there is no app showing and there is no way to retreve email id i have given that time might be a typo Error in email.
  • snehasharma

in my Zerodha statement as u can see 4000 rs deducted for this month on 13th july that means in few days it will again get decuted.

how do i login into my developers console there is no way to retreve email id used for a perticular account or to login using kite credentials
  • sujith
    @snehasharma,
    You can write to kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com someone from the business team will help you sort this out.
  • snehasharma
    @sujith already written a email for the same 1 question if there is no money in Zerodha on renewal date what happens?
  • snehasharma
    @sujith @rakeshr can you guys tell me what happens if there is no fund in Zerodha account at time of renewal ?
  • sujith
    If the balance is 0 then auto-renewal won't happen.
  • snehasharma
    @sujith so worst case worst if Zerodha has 0 Cash auto-renewal can be stopped right?
  • snehasharma
    and just to clarify auto renewal only happens with Cash component of balance right ?
  • sujith
    Do you mean equity balance?
  • snehasharma
    i mean if i have some share/MF but balance is 0 and on auto renewal date that wont be sold for payment of this api ? one last quesiton once auto-renewal doesn't happen because of 0 balance later i add funds say after a month i need to create the app again right ? or as soon as funds found it will do auto renewal ?
  • sujith
    No, a broker will not carry out transaction on behalf of the user.
    If app doesn't get renewed this month, it won't auto-renew next month also.