cannot cancel CO order

vijoeyz
What is the reason for this error:

This is the order history:

I had to manually cancel the order.
  • rakeshr
    @vijoeyz
    This is the order history:
    You can't cancel an SL trigger pending order. You can only exit it. You need to cancel the Limit pending order not trigger pending order(SL).
  • vijoeyz
    This particular order is a LIMIT buy order, which was not executed. At the time of cancelling, it was still in OPEN PENDING state, because buy had not been executed yet. The SL LIMIT order was also - I think - in TRIGGER PENDING.

I had cancel_order()'ed the LIMIT order, and yet I have this error. Please suggest.
  • sujith
    @vijoeyz,
    One can either cancel a pending limit first leg order or exit the second leg order if the first leg is already executed.
    Can you check if the above conditions are properly met?
    If not then you can private message your client id and order id, we will check and get back to you.
  • vijoeyz
    @sujith : I have been facing cancelling orders every time. Wasn't critical for me until now. I am PM'ing you order info.
  • sujith
    You seem to be sending variety as regular for cancelling the order. Hence OMS threw the error.
  • sujith
    Though you receive 200 for delete request which means your request was successfully placed, the action was not carried out by the OMS because of the variety mismatch.