Not receiving any POST back data

Balasubramanian
Today I am trying to get POST back data through python, but I did not get any data during the status change. When Iam POSTing data to the same URL I am getting the data. Please check and revert.
Tagged:
  • Balasubramanian
    @rakeshr after HEAD request no information received. But I have placed more orders through my API token. Please check POST backdata sent to my remote server
  • rakeshr
    Postback is working perfectly fine at our end. There can be multiple reasons for not receiving postback data, eg. incorrect URL, incorrect parsing on received data, etc. You need to debug this at your end. Maybe use postbin to begin with.
    Eg: For your postback URL, it's throwing 400. So, here you can re-check on parse method section that, POST method is not missing.
  • Balasubramanian
    @rakesh, today I have created a bin as the above. But nothing has come. My expectation is whenever I am placing a market order using my access_token I will get the post back once the order is complete
  • rakeshr
    Eg: For your postback URL, it's throwing 400. So, here you can re-check on parse method section that, POST method is not missing.
    We guess it's throwing 400 status for your postback end-point, as stated above. You need to go through the above point.
  • Balasubramanian
    @rakesh Now I have created a simple method just to print the content type of the request received from POSTback. It shows blank value.
  • Balasubramanian
    Balasubramanian edited August 2020
    @rakesh I have tried by enabling DEBUG=True. No logs are stored in error log or access log except the HEAD request
  • Balasubramanian
    Is there any way to test trigger POSTback, and viewing of error mesages returned by the request
  • sujith
    You can setup postbin and give it a try.
    We use the same for testing.
  • Balasubramanian
    I have resolved the issue.The issue was configuring the SSL Certificate in Apache server.
This discussion has been closed.