Issues in Quotes api

praveenjain
Hi,

I have been using your kite trading api's since past few months and it was working smoothly but suddenly since past 3 weeks, the data is not coming. All I get is 0 in all values in response. Kindly check the attached images for your reference.

Kindly help me what is to be done to get the desired results. pls help me very urgent

• rakeshr
    All I get is 0 in all values in response.
    There might not be any trades happening on these contracts. Maybe you can check the quote for the same contract on mcxindia website.
  • praveenjain
    No i am getting zero on liquid stocks also,
  • sujith
    sujith edited August 2020
    @praveenjain,
    You can verify on the Kite web and on the MCX website. If you find an instrument that has discrepant value then you can post it here. We will check and get back to you.
  • praveenjain
    can anybody pls help me with the above problem i am facing. i am getting a ltp value, closing value but OHL value as 0, i have attached screenshot above .what is the problem i am not understanding It was working correctly, from past few weeks it is giving a problem. Is there any changes made in API coding by zerodha?. any changes made in kite API documentation.pls help me its very urgent .
  • sujith
    Like I have mentioned earlier, there is no activity on these instruments. We just relay whatever we get.
  • sujith
    There is no issue with the data.
  • praveenjain
    ok. my developer is checking .Thanks a lot for reply sujith sir .i will revert it again.