BO in Kite Publisher API

pivottrading.net
Guys,

Any plans of bring BO & CO in Kite Publisher API's ?

If yes, by when can i expect it ?

Thanks,
Sourabh
(Pivottrading.Net)
  • sujith
    Hi Sourabh,

We have plans of giving out bracket and cover order for Kite publisher but not anytime soon. We cannot guarantee date.
  • pivottrading.net
    :( You must try to do this soon. I have many request from users to put BO buttons on my webpage.
  • Vivek
    We are busy with development of new Kite so you might have to wait for some more time.
  • pivottrading.net
    any update ? any tentative dates ?
  • sujith
    Hi Saurabh,
    I am afraid you will have to wait for some more time. As you know we are revamping whole Kite core APIs, it doesn't make sense to put all our efforts to build bracket order and then again re do the same with new APIs.
  • pivottrading.net
    I am waiting desperately for this.
  • sujith
    Hi Saurabh,
    As mentioned above, we will do it once core APIs are ready. It doesn't make sense to put in efforts to build something that has to be ditched soon.
    We apologize for the delay but it is inevitable, I hope you can understand.
  • pivottrading.net
    Sujith, Any luck ??
  • sujith
    Hi Saurabh,
    We have frozen all new feature development till we complete revamp of core APIs, once it is complete we will provide this feature.
  • Vivek
    Vivek edited May 2017
    @pivottrading.net Apologizes for the delay, as @sujith mentioned we still working on revamping the backend which we feel very crucial for us at this point (Our client base has increased exponentially in last few months) but nevertheless we will work on this as soon as we get more time.
  • pivottrading.net
    pivottrading.net edited May 2017
    No apologies Vivek, You guys are anyways doing amazing work.....

I am just dying to see BO/CO working.
    I already have ready made tools waiting for integration.
    Hope to see soon.... :smile:

Also, I am trying to make product using your Java Streaming API. Hope to see it working soon. Nice API. Just that, there is delay of 1-2 seconds in streaming quotes. If we can address that, nothing like it.

Congratulations for your exponential customer base. I am happy that i contribute 0.5-1% of those customers :wink: /month.

Thanks,
    Sourabh.
  • pivottrading.net
    Should i wait more ?
  • sujith
    sujith edited October 2017
    Hi Sourabh,
    We are going to release a new version Kite Web soon. It will be included in that.
    Thank you for your patience.
  • pivottrading.net
    Sujith, is it available now ?
  • sujith
    We are working on the front-end for the new publisher. We will release it with new Kite web.