Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly

gkaranam
I have started to get this unhandled connection error which i was not getting earlier.

The same code was successfully working earlier and the data storage(web socket, ticks), segregation and parallel modules were working smoothly earlier.
I was unable to put my error message. Will post the error message once query getsaccepted.
  • gkaranam
    File "C:\Users\win10\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\traceback.py", line 337, in extract
    if limit >= 0:
    builtins.TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'AttributeError' and 'int'

Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (peer dropped the TCP connection without previous WebSocket closing handshake)
    Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (peer dropped the TCP connection without previous WebSocket closing handshake)
  • gkaranam
    i was able to post only my last part of the error messages.
  • sujith
    The error seems to be originating outside of the Kite Connect which is blocking the main thread which has websocket connection opened.
  • syker
    Mostly, it is coming because of the error in the "limit" variable. Check what value is getting assigned in "limit" before getting an error.
  • gkaranam
    i do not remember how, but not seeing issue now. Close the ticket please.
This discussion has been closed.