Kite3 Websocket connection lost

sauravkedia
Dear Team,
I am using the exact example given in docs. In morning, websocket was working fine. But now I am getting the following error:

DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): api.kite.trade
DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:https://api.kite.trade:443 "GET /orders HTTP/1.1" 200
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:WebSocket connection lost: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): : Connection was aborted locally, using.
].
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:WebSocket connection lost: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): : Connection was aborted locally, using.
].
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Try reconnecting. Retry attempt count: 1
].
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Try reconnecting. Retry attempt count: 2
].
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Try reconnecting. Retry attempt count: 3
].
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Try reconnecting. Retry attempt count: 4
].

How to resolve it?
  • Vivek
    Can you post your complete example please
  • sauravkedia
    Hi,

I had posted another post with detailed example with steps to reproduce, however it is waiting to be approved by admin(your team). Can you have a look at that and close this.

Regards
    Saurav
  • sujith
    You can follow up here.
This discussion has been closed.