How to show candle chart and put conditions on it?

raula_kite127
raula_kite127 edited June 2018 in Java client
This is Abinash Raula, I am an existing user of zerodha from probably last 2 months so where I am working there one client wants to develop an application for the trading status and auto buy and sell operation. Those I am totally new to this plat I had few technical queries please support me as soon as possible.

Before technical queries please find the application requirements for this,
The application will be web and mobile app where the user will register and see their stock status.
Along with the status, User can set the parameter in the candle chart for buy or sell.
If there condition satisfied than automatically buy or sell has to perform.
Whenever the condition satisfies user should get pop up an alert for this to perform buy or sell.
Conditions for Buy Signal
Crossover of PSAR below CANDLE and RSI>50 and ADX+DI above ADX-DI(At the close of the candle)
If above condition met then buy signal generated at beginning of next candle.
Conditions for Buy signal exit
Crossover of PSAR above Candle OR RSI<50( At the close of the candle )
If the above condition met then exit signal generated at beginning of next candle.
Conditions for Sell Signal
Crossover of PSAR above candle AND RSI<50 AND ADX-DI above ADX+DI( At the close of the candle )
If the above condition met, then sell signal generated at beginning of next candle.
Conditions for Sell Signal Exit
Crossover of PSAR below Candle OR RSI>50 ( At the close of the candle )
If the above condition met then exit signal generated at beginning of next candle.

Signal generated timing will be in every 30 min

Aert signal generation timing will be in every 27 min

Parameter

PSAR(0.02,0.2)
RSI(14)
ADX(14,14)

So above is the client requirement for the application. Now please clear my queries on the development of this.

What is the information needed to get the API information?
As per the technical documentation site (https://kite.trade/docs/connect/v3/user/) how we will get api key and other information.
How to show the candle chart in our custom application.
How to set the parameter and conditions in the candle chart.
Is this can be applied only to the zerodha account user?
Please provide support for this as soon as possible.

My Client Id - xxx
Mobile - xxx
  • sujith
    Please don't post client id or app related tokens on public threads, you can private message us if you have to mention those details.

You need to sign up here and create a Kite Connect app to get api_key and api_secret.

All the Kite Connect apps are by default a single user app. So you can only use your app with one client id.

You can fetch candle data from the historical data API and plot it on one of the charting engines.

Yes, all the data and APIs are exclusive for Zerodha clients.

Kite Connect is purely an execution platform you need to create strategies at your end and place order using Kite Connect APIs.
  • raula_kite127
    Thanks, Sujith for the response. Please explain more on it I may sound like dum but I need few technical support for this.

As I am new to this integration actually I need to show the chart in the web page and how to put the conditions on the chart so that user can get an alert popup when the conditions mapped in the chart.
  • sujith
    Hi,
    Kite Connect is purely an execution platform. We don't provide support or solution for writing any kind of strategies.
    This is outside the scope of Kite Connect.

You may refer to this thread to take a look at examples written and published by the Kite Connect community users.
    You will have to do some research on how charting engines work. You can check out one of the open source charting engine here.
This discussion has been closed.