Issue in App auto-renewal. Funds decucted saying APP renewed, but APP not renewed. "Invalid API key"

Shaha
Please respond to Ticket raised #20190307172752.

Issue in App auto-renewal. Funds decucted saying APP renewed, but APP not renewed. "Invalid API key".

• Shaha
    Shaha edited March 2019
    Had to activate manually again by paying 2k additional. Yesterday also paid 2k * 2 for another 2 clients app. I will claim back the 6k paid extra from zerodha, but issue should get resolved atleast by this weekend.. Almost every day i have new app renewals. cant keep paying twice for every client.

• krtrader
    Today I also face the same issue.

My api was not renewed automatically. I had to renew manually.
    Is there any issue or you guys have stopped auto renewal? @sujith
  • Shaha
    @krtrader Thanks for reporting and supporting my issue. Was funds deducted and not renewed? In my case, funds is getting deducted but not getting renewed.
  • krtrader
    and I am charged for 2k twice. funds deducted at time of auto-renewal but api was not actually renewed
  • Shaha
    Exactly the same here.

Now this issue is more critical and urgent. As many more would be facing the same issue. And not all of them can afford to pay twice.
  • sujith
    Please write to talk(at)rainmatter.com for payment related queries. Someone from the payments team will get back to you.
  • Shaha
    It isnt a query. Its an issue. Refund of twice payment is secondary... Primary problem is the APP renewal issue isnt fixed... All subsequent app renewals would also be having same issue. You guys can check the issue from APP side, while we ask rain matter for the rest.
  • sujith
    We will forward your concern to the team.
This discussion has been closed.