Options History Data feed

k365
Do you provide History Data for Options ?
and splits data for equity segment?

further, are the splits already adjusted in history data via API or we have to compute it ?
  • sujith
    We do provide historical data for live options instruments. We don't provide it for expired instruments.
    We do adjust data for some of the corporate actions which include split corporate action as well. Yes, historical data is adjusted but it is applied usually by the end of the week.
  • k365
    i have previously used kite connect api for my client.

now i require for another client, this time application is in c#.net, so let me know if kite connect can fullfill my below requirements: -
    - Live market data NSE and MCX ?
    - History data of equity seqment with splits adjusted and MCX history data?
    - previously i have seen that we need to login daily to kite connnect before using api. Is the authentication process still the same ? and Is there any option for auto login, so that manual login is not required ?

reply me soon as I need to decide over a project and will buy the API again accordingly
  • sujith
    We do provide live market data for NSE and MCX.
    Yes, usually historical data is adjusted by the end of the week. We have only day candle data for expired future instruments which includes MCX.
    It is mandatory by the exchange that a user has to log in manually at least once a day. We don't recommend automating login.
  • dhana123
    any API Avaiable for feteching Live data
  • rakeshr
    @dhana123
    Yes, you can use WebSocket Streaming to fetch live data for instruments.