Where is postback url

raaghulr
referred : https://kite.trade/forum/discussion/2172/kiteconnect-postback-example
There is a discussion to set the postback url in app setting for getting postback(webhook). But I can find only redirect url in app settings page. Is redirect url and postback url are one and the same

Where to setup postback url for localhost flask server which is running in 127.0.0.1:443
  • rakeshr
    @raaghulr
    But I can find only redirect url in app settings page. Is redirect url and postback url are one and the same.
    No, redirect and postback url are not same.
    You are redirected to registered redirect_url post the login flow ends.
    But the Postback API sends a POST request with a JSON payload to the registered postback_url of your app when there is any change in order's status.Check the details here.
    Connect Developer dashboard has form for both postback and redirect url.Check on this page post login.
  • raaghulr
    I am using publisher API , I can see only redirect url only, in that case how to check order status if using publisher
  • sujith
    A Kite Publisher is a javascript button which can only be used to place the order. In order to access anything more than that, you need a Kite Connect app.
  • confused_investor
    Can I have multiple postback URL for the same app?
  • rakeshr
    Can I have multiple postback URL for the same app?
    No, each kiteconnect app allows only one postback URL.