Order id blank

deepmangukiya
can you please let me know in which cases order id is found null even success response is generated from your system. here is the response. status is success but there is no order id generated. can you please check it our either this thing is only happen with my particular account or what?

Order placed
DEBUG: POST https://api.kite.trade/orders/bo
exchange=NSE&tradingsymbol=INFRATEL%0d%0a&transaction_type=BUY&quantity=1&price=276.4&product=MIS&order_type=SL&validity=DAY&trigger_price=276.3&squareoff=1.3820&stoploss=1.3820
DEBUG: Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
DEBUG: User-Agent: KiteConnect.Net/1.0.0.0
DEBUG: X-Kite-Version: 3
DEBUG: Authorization: token zgh6pkwe4zxoqnqg5:dTVC9atwJ2ndhfY45fWF8RPu52f46Zm4Z
DEBUG: 200 {"status":"success","data":{"order_id":""}}
  • sujith
    This is a bug at the OMS, we have to report this. Can you let us know if you can see the order in the orderbook?
  • sujith
    We just tried to reproduce this, but couldn't see this response.
  • HowUTrade
    @sujith

We are also facing this issue.
    We got this, when we tried to place order in NSE and NFO in non-market hours.

Looks like instead of throwing web exception, kite server responds with status 200 Ok.

Earlier we get web exception from kite server if there is any invalid parameters in the request or if the order is placed outside the market hours, now kite responds with status ok.
  • sujith
    @HowUTrade,
    Kite trade still gives 400 (Input exception) response, I did come across this yesterday while trying this.
    Are you saying, if I place an order after 3:30 PM then this response is consistent?
  • HowUTrade
    Yes @sujith
    You can try placing a order in NSE after 0500 PM or so.
    We will also simulate this at our end and let you know the result.
  • HowUTrade
    @sujith

Everything was fine today.
    Also we are able to place order in non-market hours and receive proper order id from OMS.
    Is there anything you fixed at your end?
  • sujith
    No, we haven't done any changes.
  • sujith
    There was an issue in the RMS backend, it is fixed now. You can let us know if you are still facing the issue.
  • deepmangukiya
    thanks for fix it.
This discussion has been closed.