getting session expired error when trying to login

sivannarayanagunji
Hi , I am getting below error when i am trying to login even with new token?

INFO: {"status":"error","message":"Token is invalid or has expired.","data":null,"error_type":"TokenException"}

is there anything changed ?
  • sujith
    It seems like your session is expired. You need to log in again and get a new request token. You can refer this thread to know the API behavior.
  • sivannarayanagunji
    @sujith , I am have generated multiple times , still got the same error for some time , after some time later , it started working fine.
    i think there was an outage from your side , like we get in kite UI sometimes , please check from your side.

if issue occurs again , i will send you the request token to you , so that you can investigate .
  • sujith
    A request token can be used only once and is valid only for a couple of minutes. There is no way we can track a request token.
  • sivannarayanagunji
    sivannarayanagunji edited July 2019
    yes, i used to with in second after generating the token, still i got that error. it happened only yesterday.
  • rakeshr
    @sivannarayanagunji
    There was no issue/outrage from our end. Make sure, you are correctly generating request token and then successively access_token. Have look to this documentation.