Mcx data streaming has stopped

enliyo
It looks like mcx socket has stopped streaming data on both kite and kite apis. Please look into this.
Tagged:
  • enliyo
    Seems to be resolved. It wasnt streaming for solid 10 minutes which gave me chills due to open position and I wasnt able to do anything. Closed it after referring LTP on another broker.

What caused this issue?
  • sujith
    Hi,
    There was an issue with the multiple lease line ISPs and failover was also slow.
  • dharmaraj81
    Hey, i lost almost 3500 INR because of it... is there any solution for future, if we meet again incase??

also crudeoil chat timing also i am not understanding.. pls refere the screenshot of today ( 27-11-2019, exactly 10:48, market moving now, but it showing yesterday date, pls check and let me know about this timing issue

• sujith
    sujith edited November 2019
    No system can guarantee a 100% uptime. Even the biggest tech giants have gone down multiple times in recent months. We try hard to not let it happen but there are so many systems, so many vendors anything can happen anytime.

I suggest modifying your algorithm to handle or close position with minimum losses if something goes wrong. The loss can happen when there is a failure on your system as well. A good algorithm should be resilient to such events.

We plot the DateTime in IST. Are you sure your system time is in the correct timezone? Do you live outside of India?

PS: This thread is talking about MCX data streaming. Please don't hijack threads. Create a new thread for different queries, it might help others who are looking for the same.
  • rakeshr
    @dharmaraj81
    also crudeoil chat timing also i am not understanding.. pls refere the screenshot of today ( 27-11-2019, exactly 10:48, market moving now, but it showing yesterday date, pls check and let me know about this timing issue
    Are you using any special chart type like Heikin-Ashi,etc?
    Change it to default chart type and once check the same.
  • dharmaraj81
    Sorry @rakeshr

yes, it was activated some other chart type, i didn't listen it, i am very sorry, also i am new guy to this field, so got confused, but i am not coming to say, something went wrong, just came to say, i got confused on something, so i requested you to help to resolve it.. you helped me great full
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.