Historic Data Fetching Error

mnabhishek
Hi @rakeshr

Getting this error while fetching historical data. Not sure what to do.

File "Main Code.py", line 33, in on_ticks
df = kite.historical_data("RELIANCE", from_, to_, '30minute', False)
File "C:\Users\abhis\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\kiteconnect\connect.py", line 630, in historical_data
"oi": 1 if oi else 0
File "C:\Users\abhis\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\kiteconnect\connect.py", line 817, in _get
return self._request(route, "GET", params)
File "C:\Users\abhis\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\kiteconnect\connect.py", line 886, in _request
raise exp(data["message"], code=r.status_code)
kiteconnect.exceptions.PermissionException: Insufficient permission for that call.
  • ranjan_barat
    Guys I am facing the same Issue since yesterday, is it happening for other guys as well ?
  • sujith
    @mnabhishek,
    You need to subscribe to historical data in order to use the same. It is an add-on subscription.
  • mnabhishek
    mnabhishek edited April 2020
    Hi @sujith : How do I subscribe? Have been writing mails to customer support but i'm not getting a reply. Can you please share the link?
  • sujith
    You need to go to developers console > app details page > on the right side add-on section, you can click on the subscribe button.
  • mnabhishek
    Hi @sujith there is no subscribe button.

It just reads:
    Addons
    Historical API
    2000 / month
  • sujith
    What browser are you using? Please make sure to let us know the version of the browser as well.
  • mnabhishek

@sujith - Do check out the image attached.

Google Chrome
    Version 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • sujith
    Can you do a hard refresh? I am using the same version of chrome and I can see the subscribe button.
  • mnabhishek
    @sujith - I have done it multiple times now. I am telling you, there is no subscribe button anywhere in the page.
  • sujith
    Can you try on some other browser?
  • mnabhishek
    mnabhishek edited April 2020
    Thanks @sujith - Working in Edge