Postback url not hitting when scripts sold

rajdeep74
Hello sir , I am only getting hit on postback url
only transaction_type":"BUY" getting hit in postback url. Not a single hit when stoploss hit or profit hit . (Stoploss and Profit made from GTT)
Tagged:
  • sujith
    @rajdeep74,
    The HTTP postbacks are only sent if the order is placed via your app. If an order is placed on Kite then it will not be sent.
    On the other hand, websocket order update messages are pushed for all the orders.
  • rajdeep74
    Order placed only by my apps . GTT also placed my my apps but when GTT triggered i don't get any webhook
  • rajdeep74
    Following are some example of trigger id - 3507871 , 3507863 , 3507861 . All are triggered but not received any single callback.
  • sujith
    I will check with the GTT team and update you regarding this.
  • kishan1234
    I have similar issue, no postback is received for GTT orders
  • sujith
    It seems like a missed use case, GTT team is working on this feature.
  • rajdeep74
    Today I have not received callback of Order which was placed from my portal
  • rajdeep74
    There are alot of errors comes today while placing order

P Fatal error: Uncaught DataException (504) 'Invalid response:

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

Uncaught DataException (503) 'Invalid response: The connection cannot be served because Server.Concurrency limit exceeded'
  • shravanravi
    me too getting the same error.. same code was working fine before... nothing change.. its just hapenning from your end..
  • vishant2211
    Is this issue resolved? As I am not getting the callback of Order which was placed using GTT. Please suggest what to do?
  • sujith
    @vishant2211,
    Postbacks are not sent for orders placed by GTT. It is being added in the new version of GTT. It will be released in the coming weeks.
  • vishant2211
    vishant2211 edited May 2021
    @sujith : Thanks for the update. Let us know once the functionality is live /available.
  • vishant2211
    @sujith : When can I expect a tentative go-live date?
  • sujith
    @vishant2211,
    Hopefully, it might take another 3 to 4 weeks. The new GTT is built from scratch, there are lots of bits and pieces. It has to be tested thoroughly.
  • ComT
    ComT edited October 2021
    @sujith
    Is it added in new release or not?
    Bcause, I don't get any postback response when GTT triggered and executed order
  • sujith
    @ComT,
    The new version of GTT is not yet live. The team is working on it.
  • ComT
    @sujith
    How many times I can modify GTT order ?
  • sujith
    There is no limit on GTT modification.
  • ComT
    ComT edited October 2021
    @sujith I'm receiving Postback for GTT orders execution. Can you please confirm whether I can deploy it for production?
  • rakeshr
    GTT orders execution
    You will receive order update status for order execution i.e when GTT order is executed to order, not for pending GTT orders.
  • mehuljagani
    Hi Sujit, I received status updates through the postback-url for CNC Buy market orders as well as for Sell market orders, but when my GTT order was triggered and executed no updates were sent for either of the events to my postback-url . Are there any issues with it?
    FYI, I am building an app and testing API features
  • sujith
    The postbacks are only sent if the order is placed from your app. Order placed via GTT doesn't contain the app details about the app that created GTT. We will add this feature in the next release of GTT.
    For now, the only way to know is via order updates via websocket.
  • mehuljagani
    Hi Sujith, I am not using the Zerodha/Kite web portal to place any orders.
    The GTT order request was sent from my custom developed c# App. Hence as per your view I should have received the GTT order details in the postback url.

Or your statement "The postbacks are only sent if the order is placed from your app. Order placed via GTT doesn't contain the app details about the app that created GTT." mean that details in the post back are only sent for requests made using kite's "/orders/:variety" and not "/gtt/triggers" endpoint.

Am I missing something? Please clarify
  • sujith
    Initially GTT was planned only for Kite web and app. Later we extended the feature to APIs also. The orders triggered from the GTT placed from your app is thought to be placed by Kite web. Since there is no way to pass app information currently. In the new version this should be solved.
  • mehuljagani
    Thanks Sujith for your clarification.
    Can you let me know the tentative date/month for the release of this feature.
  • sujith
    We don't have any timeline for making this release as of now. Our team is working on this.