got message "session expired" while running historical data fetch.why?

vasisht
I got message that session expired at 16:11 pm today while running historical data fetch.i did not log out of any kite session.i authenticated today morning at around 8:19 am.so why did the session expire too soon.Can anyone explain?

im using the below code.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kiteConnect.setSessionExpiryHook(new SessionExpiryHook() {
@Override
public void sessionExpired() {
System.out.println("session expired"+(new Date()));
}
});
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks and Regards
Vasisht D
  • vasisht
    Hi,
    Any update on this?
  • sujith
    You can refer to this thread.
  • vasisht
    vasisht edited May 2020
    @sujith tony stark says in that thread "This will not affect Kite Connect apps.".My question is why did my kite connect(java program) got message of session expiry.
  • sujith
    Please go through the thread completely.
  • vasisht
    @sujith i did not login through any other kite session that day.again on 27th may 00:01:44,i got this message of session expired.at that time,i was sleeping and did not log in to any kite account .so can you please tell me exactly why the session expired.
  • vasisht
    @sujith its probably because of simultaneous kite connect sessions.i have made a turnaround to avoid simultaneous kite connect sessions.lets see if this works or i will get back to you.