ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly

rsamikan
Hi,
I am facing frequent Connection error 1006. Can you please help me in this?

Code:

Execution logs:
Tagged:
  • sujith
    You can check out python FAQs here.
  • rsamikan
    Hi Sujith,

Yeah thank you for the response, but already i went the FAQ link before raised a request. i did not find a solution for this problem, i have implemented the program with the help of FAQ section, the implementation works fine but after sometime the connection closed.

We purchased both subscription(historical and api).

I am wondering how to take trade based on this?

Earlier code snippet image was wrong. please find the corrected one below. all the values mentioned in code is dummy.

• rsamikan
    Hi,

I enabled debug, logs are below, please let me know if you get any clue on this.

• rakeshr
    @rsamikan
    If you have a time-consuming operations/computation inside customStrategy(ticks) , then you need to use Queue method, as stated in FAQs thread.
  • rsamikan
    Hi Rakesh, Thank you for the response.

Could you please share some kind sudocode if possible? so that it will help me to develop the requirement.
    I am aware the Kite Connect is purely an execution platform, just asking to get proper way to start the Queue() implementation.
  • hsuresh
    I have subscribed for Kite API Connect and I am trying to subscribe for Kite Historical Data but not able to see the link to subscribe
  • sujith
    @hsuresh,
    Please create a new thread, it might help others who is looking for the same or search before asking a query.
    Please don't hijack threads.