Order Update callback not received

zaheernanji
Hi,
I am using tickerProvider.setOnOrderUpdateListener. On what events will i get a callback?
As soon as i placed a buy order, the order showed rejected due to insufficient funds in the kite console, but there was no orderupdate callback.

On a separate order, after adding funds, i manually updated the order to execute on market rate and it got executed, but still i did not get an orderupdate callback.
  • sujith
    You do get order updates if you are have opened the websocket for the same client id.
    You won't receive an order update when the order is placed but you will get it when there is a change in the state of the order like when there is a partial fill, the order is modified, or order is executed.
  • zaheernanji
    Thanks...i have another problem with the webscocket ticker. The last traded price shown on the web console and the one received from the ticker are different. For a particular stock "SPIC", web console is showing 24.25 while the ticker is giving 24.05
  • rakeshr
    @zaheernanji
    For a particular stock "SPIC", web console is showing 24.25 while the ticker is giving 24.05
    No, there won't be any difference until you can comparing for difference exchange(NSE and BSE). Both(web and connect WebSocket streaming) uses the same ticker.