Weekly Historical data parameter

varuns
Hi,

How to retrieve weekly historical data?
List weekHistory = kite.GetHistoricalData(instrumentToken, currentDay.AddDays(-200), currentDay, Constants.Interval_Week);?
List weekHistory = kite.GetHistoricalData(instrumentToken, currentDay.AddDays(-200), currentDay, "week");?

Varun
  • rakeshr
    How to retrieve weekly historical data?
    Do you mean a single candle for a week interval?
    If yes, then we don't have weekly specific candles. You can go through this thread to know more about this.
  • varuns
    Hi Rakesh,
    Yes., single candle for a week. can you please add that? why is it not added? as in kite, we have options to select multiple time intervals, similarly we want to have that in our own mobile app. It can be useful for us while dealing customer queries.
    varun
  • sujith
    @varuns,
    we have options to select multiple time intervals, similarly we want to have that in our own mobile app.
    One can't show our data on a third-party platform. You need to get data from an exchange registered data vendor. This is a regulation violation, please refrain from using Kite Connect data to show on your platform.
  • varuns
    Hi @sujith
    :) Noted. Thank you. I am designing mobile APP for myself. The reason why I mentioned like that is, I wanted you guys to add the WEEKLY interval as well, in the Historical API call. :( I thought may be you do not encourage such requests for One person. ;)

Kite Mobile App is good. But I want a notification fired for myself whenever certain indicators are met. It is part of my interest. weekly historical interval helps at certain times you know. So please consider to add this interval as well. Meanwhile I will come up with a logic using Day interval itself.

I do not want to construct a graph in my UI. I want my application to read specific indicators and send a quick message/notification to me.

varuns